Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sold, closed

Started by KillerInnocence [1972808] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
KillerInnocence [1972808]

Hello!

I'm selling the items I got out of Christmas Town. Unfortunately, I can't put them up on the marketplace at the moment, so I figured I would try trading them. I'm looking for best offers, which will hopefully be close to what I'd get for them on the market.
I have: 1 bag candy kisses
4 bags reindeer droppings
2 bottles Kandy Kane
6 bottles Minty Mayhem
5 bottles Mistletoe Madness
2 cans Rockstar Rudolph
2 cans Santa Shooters
1 can X-Mass
3 fruitcakes
2 polar bear toys