Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Beta Territories

Started by RobAD2 [85533] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
RobAD2 [85533]

I cannot assault the neighboring player Jfive. I can assault the territories of ccwy north of me and Morcha to the west, but assaults on jfive's territories are grayed out, with the message "you can not assault 2 territories." I am not assaulting or being assaulted.