I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug, but it seems a little odd. I need to defeat user 'kaisero' as part of a mission. I've attacked 3 times now and despite doing various critical hits and standard hits, they receive no damage at all. They're also only wearing a tactical vest (or something like that).
Attacking
Started by webby [176552] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug, but it seems a little odd. I need to defeat user 'kaisero' as part of a mission. I've attacked 3 times now and despite doing various critical hits and standard hits, they receive no damage at all. They're also only wearing a tactical vest (or something like that).
They have a very high defence, it's not a bug. You can try to use boosters or group attack.