Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reading (XianXia)

Started by Benishoga [1910254] on in Hobbies & Interests.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Benishoga [1910254]

I saw a reading thread on here but noticed that no one mentioned any Chinese or Japanese novels. I'm wondering if there are any fellow XianXia readers on Torn. If so then what are your favorite novels to read and which novel introduced you to the genre?



My favorite novels at the moment are: I Shall Seal The Heavens, Peerless Martial God, Ze Tian Ji, True Martial World, Desolate Era and Against The Gods.

Coiling Dragon was my first Xianxia novel!