Grave
Grave
Started by Satan [612696] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flufffy [494285]
· 2 likes ·
ok, do it - Bullitz [1045111]
· 1 likes ·
I'd like to back this claim up as I've just overdosed after a full rehab. I hear some players putting this down to bad luck but this has also happened to me a couple of times previously coming back from … - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Meh, observer bias. I would say that this is more down to you noticing it more after rehabbing because it's more of an inconvenience... When you overdose any other time it's just shrugged off...
Grave
ok, do it
That will take 24hrs to try but sure. If you have access to my logs you'll also see all my pervious overdoses were directly after rehab
That's just bad luck, post here if you OD next time, but most people experience what you're experiencing at some point.
I'd like to back this claim up as I've just overdosed after a full rehab. I hear some players putting this down to bad luck but this has also happened to me a couple of times previously coming back from Switzerland.
when using xanax the OD chance is constant and random
Meaning that you could do a run of 200 and never OD once, or get three in a row or OD straight after rehab
i think a string of 4 or 5 directly after rehab is a bug. especially since i have a high amount of OD even compared to people taken 3 times as many xanax as me
i also have several faction members with this same thing happening
you are just experiencing a temporary increase, over time you will have some periods like this, nothing you can do
Meh, observer bias.
I would say that this is more down to you noticing it more after rehabbing because it's more of an inconvenience... When you overdose any other time it's just shrugged off...
Have you tried not rehabbing 100% but leave one out ? Don't drag the rehab thing all the way to the end just leave it one less if 100% is 9 then rehab 8 and travel back and try that
im on my way right now to rehab.
I rehab 100% every time and I get my OD's randomly just like everybody else does (including the OP). Sometimes randomness can be a real bitch...
Problem solved. Please grave