Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Accidental rape...

Started by john_samson [1882906] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
john_samson [1882906]

So, my girlfriend broke up with me... sorta

I figured out she was cheating on me... leading me on...using me for money and rides...

When I confronted her she lied and said nothing was going on...

So, I broke up with her. I posted her picture, phone number and address on Craigslist

If she gets raped, can I be held liable?
john_samson [1882906]

I had to look up "troll"

I wasn't joking. I really did do what I said. I think about 15-20 ppl got the message with her contact info in it
MachineGunSteve [184119]

If I were you, and your story is true... I would try to get the post removed, asap... since I know nothing about how Craigslist works, however, I really don't know for sure if you can...

I would suggest that by virtue of the fact that you even asked the question, you kind of know the answer, or at least you can fathom the fact that what you did was not only childish, but wrong.

The least you could do is call her and warn her, so she is prepared for whatever.

This all assumes that your "story" is for real, which I still doubt, but... whatever! I played along.