Would it be good to train one stat for one week at a time or just train them all at once?
Training Stats
Started by Migi [1972613] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Would it be good to train one stat for one week at a time or just train them all at once?
I usually go in blocks.
For example: get speed to 100k, then str, then dex, then defense and etc. Then get them to 250k, 500k, 1 million, 10 million and etc.
You can do it others ways, but I find being methodical seems to be the easiest.
Most of the gyms train you slightly stronger in one stat than in others. I usually train in the strongest stat for that gym.
From what I heard, this is usually a good thing to do ^
It would usually depend on what Gym you are using also
No way I'm training a lower gym dot. Plenty of time to even up...the last gym in each of the first two tiers allows you to pick any stat if I remember correctly.
no one mentioned it but it depends on your stats currently.
for example going 1m, 1m, 1m, 1m, would be a terrible idea if your current stats are in the low thousands.
I myself go in blocks, but usually blocks I know I'll get through in a couple of weeks max. socurrently I'm taking all stats from 60 - 70milllion, doesn't take too long with this method
Block training was how I did it when I initially started.
Strength, dexteriy, speed, defense in that order in increments of 25k/50k/100k/250k/500k/1m/2m/5m etc.