I was messing about with my friend and I accidentally hit block on chat and dont know how to turn it off. Any help is welcome.
Unblock Chat
Started by HoshigakiKisame [1172306] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
I was messing about with my friend and I accidentally hit block on chat and dont know how to turn it off. Any help is welcome.
Click on the people you know tab (next to chat settings) and click the blocked group. remove from there
thanks
Ehhh