Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spinner honor

Started by Glimph [1950707] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Glimph [1950707]

Hello, I hit 1000 spins on the roulette today (according to my casino stats page) but the honor hasn't come up. I searched the forum and found one solution was to refresh the page. I have, but it still hasn't shown up.

Perhaps the casino stats I can see aren't accurate or maybe you actually need 1001 spins (in which case the description of the honor might need a change). Or is this actually a bug?
Marc [24377]

You'll just need to make another spin and go back to the awards page. This should work.
It's because honors need triggering (same with most of them, i.e., for defend honours you'll need to make an attack)
Glimph [1950707]

As I've said in the OP, I have tried that. Unless refreshing means something other than pressing F5 (I can't see a refresh button).
Glimph [1950707]

Okay, so with the new tokens I played for a 1001st time, and I got the honor no problem. Issue solved, thanks for the help!