I keep sending a message with the word inconsolable like Duke says to do, but I'm not getting credit for it. Am I missing something?
"Inconsolable"
Started by OneBigDummy [1831767] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I keep sending a message with the word inconsolable like Duke says to do, but I'm not getting credit for it. Am I missing something?
You have to send complete sentences. Just copy and paste the mission text with the special word in it and send that. That should do it.
And if you want to be doubly sure, include the word either in the subject of the message, or above or below the body of the message that you send.
thanks this worked for mission "Pass The Word"
That did the trick, thanks!