Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stealth Algorithim?

Started by Xiumin [1574828] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

Xiumin [1574828]

Not being funny but if I hit you more than you hit me (and we are talking 7 or 8 times) I am pretty sure I would be able to recognise you??

So, how about, if you attack and the other guy hits you more than "x" amount of times, your stealth is blown?? Just lost a fight after 20 rounds were I hit more than I got hit. I'm pretty sure in a line out I could finger the guy (excuse the pun).

:)
Cursed [1901987]

it is done by i think attackers speed vs opponents dex

there is always a chance to succeed and to fail

i dont see why we need this
Ceb [68232] Committee Committee

The committee is actually in the middle of discussing a complete stealth rework this week. It'd be no fun to give away all the details, but rest assured that we are taking into consideration factors like battle length as well as other new things to make stealth more intuitive