Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The First Failure

Started by Fonic_Artes [1268564] on in Missions.

2 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

SyndicatePrime [919847] ×1

Fonic_Artes [1268564]

I rarely post on the forums often, but I admit this mission was kind of an impossible one for me.

Lose or stalemate to SyndicatePrime

Reading through the forums, I decided to put the Rusty Sword and Blood Bag method.

Problem is, I can't get hit for the life of me due to my stats.



While I feel like it's an impossible task of sorts, I understand that mission assignments aren't meant to be easy, especially when it's Hard Category.

Kind of makes me wonder if the extremely high leveled players just ignore the mission instead.
My loss in the end, but it was a good try for me.

Mentions: SyndicatePrime [919847]

umptillion [867744]

You don't have to get hit. If you can miss or do minimal damage with a rusty sword (the most ineffective weapon in the game) for the full 25 rounds you get a stalemate. You could try taking Ketamine to reduce your strength and speed so the RS is even less effective.