Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission level requirement

Started by Jdaiiz [1973229] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Jdaiiz [1973229]

Will you/ are you planning to take away the missions level requirement.

I'd love to be able to participate in missions, but cannot move passed beginner missions with out levelling up to level 2.

And I wanted to hold my level...

I know there are flying missions ect but to not be able to have the opportunity to do ANY missions because of a personal preference of not levelling up kind of removes a fun part of the game for me.

Hope to see this change