I need help on killing someone. I will pay $30k for help. This is one of my missions and I have about 2 days 5 hours left. I just need you to put the target on low health and I will finish it off. Please message me if you can help.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I need help on killing someone. I will pay $30k for help. This is one of my missions and I have about 2 days 5 hours left. I just need you to put the target on low health and I will finish it off. Please message me if you can help.
who
He said to message him, not ask him who it was.
Either way, chances are you have a low level target, most of the folks on the forums would likely one-shot such a target, the stat differential would be too high without using temporary items/drug cooldowns on oneself beforehand to try to lower stats.