Are the limits assigned per domain pulls or per key pull?
api request limits
Started by Stomps [1958934] on in API Development.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Are the limits assigned per domain pulls or per key pull?
Each user key can make up to 100 individual requests per minute
From the documentation: http://api.torn.com/
Yeah, I had to go back & re-read it. I'm making an attempt with a developer to create an ios :)
Good luck. Something iOS orientated would be brilliant.
Have to keep going to api.torn.com to check stuff when I'm on my phone.
When I'm on pc, I'm fine. Got my own scripts in mSL.
R+.