Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

armor question

Started by shoaibsaleh [1624159] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
shoaibsaleh [1624159]

i checked the thread and found out the best armors for hand, leg, feet and head have 64+ ratings and flexible body armors have 70+ ratings.

but i could not find armors even close to that range in the item market. where do i find the armors with better ratings?

thanks.
Yasen [1924620]

I would guess you need to get them yourself. Whenever you buy equipment from the system their stats are generated. Keep buying and hope you get good stats. As for why you can't find any on the item market I figure they're rare and a majority of those are probably being kepted by all those lucky people. Good luck, I'm sure you'll need it.
Chaos_Greg [46203]

or check people's bazaars.
Some people have 50+ of these items listed.
they sell for higher price so they won't show in the cheapest bazaars listed.

an alternative is to buy them yourself and to keep the best one(s) for yourself.
1945959 [1945959]

So this raises an interesting point. We can only see the three bazaars with the lowest prices, which made sense prior to weapons ratings. The only other way I know of is to go to a specific player's bazaar. That is, go to their profile and select their bazaar. Unless a player is a big-time trader (their bazaar is well-known), they will be forced to use the Trading Post forum or sell their better items at auction -- and will the ratings even show on auction items?


Any other suggestions on how buyer and seller can get connected via the bazaar? It seems a shame to not be able to fully utilize the bazaars for higher-rated items.
Chaos_Greg [46203]

forum / sig advertising.

but yea, takes time and not sure if these players want to take a lot of time doing this.



I've been a few times to SA to buy a few sets, each time I keep the best for myself and sell the rest off. Also the better ones I add a higher price. guess we'll see on the long run how this pans out eh