Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mugging

Started by 1976451 [1976451] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

1976451 [1976451] ×1

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

That's allowed - mug happened slightly before your purchase (according to logs), both transactions passed.
1976451 [1976451]

yes they both happened but I still lost 6.5m even tho I banked it. I must of banked it first or I wouldn't of gone into minus money.
Cursed [1901987]

they happened so close to eachother, that you got mugged for X, then deposited the money, if you withdraw that money, you will find that you only lost what was mugged
1976451 [1976451]

I know but if I deposited the money first why should I have been mugged? That's not fair. You shouldn't go into minus money. I saw ched say its impossible to go into minus money. yet staff does nothing.
1976451 [1976451]
Quote from chedburn. Just incase staff cant see/or don't know whyim posting it. Read the last 15 words.

'If someone who's renting a property fails to pay all of the upkeep before the rental period is over, the fees are passed over to Duke as debt (they'll have to pay him instead). There should now be no way for any user to have a negative money balance.'