Has this ever happened to anyone else? I attacked someone and the page glitched out and sent me to a strange page where there was a second torn icon and coding gibberish. I clicked the Torn icon and it sent me back to the fight, but the guy I was attacking had 29 health but I could leave, mug or hospitalize. I took a screenshot, if you want to see go to my profile and click the profile images button.
Glitch
Started by LiveFreeOrDie [1702969] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- mug [553318] Committee
· 3 likes ·
alright... time to mug duke and BB. wish me luck.
Has this ever happened to anyone else? I attacked someone and the page glitched out and sent me to a strange page where there was a second torn icon and coding gibberish. I clicked the Torn icon and it sent me back to the fight, but the guy I was attacking had 29 health but I could leave, mug or hospitalize. I took a screenshot, if you want to see go to my profile and click the profile images button.
Yep, it's the return of the 2006 Torn lag
alright... time to mug duke and BB. wish me luck.
Why would you want to mug duke?
Clearly he is a broke ass git as he only paid me $8,000 for my last mission!