Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile Sig

Started by Narcotik_King [1811741] on in Graphics.

0 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Narcotik_King [1811741]

I'm looking to start a collection of profile sigs, looking to buy from 2, maybe 3 three artists to begin with..
I can blow a million or two on each sig, and I'd like to buy two from each artist.
I'm looking for the following themes:
Assasins Creed
Warhammer 40k(Imperial Guard and Space Marines in particular)
Linkin Park
Star Wars(Hayden Christensen free, please)
All things rasta
Vikings(something with the Icelandic flag incorporated would be way awesome)

Each artist will be credited for each individual piece on my profile unless he for some reason decides to remain anonymous.
Please message me with prices and examples, I've never done this before so you lead the way..
NarcoKing