Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Roll Back/Missing

Started by Rattis [468374] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Rattis [468374]

I logged on tonight to check if the latest mission was ready only to notice it was showing my most recent complete was one I did 1-2 days ago.

I had completed the 3rd of Feb's mission I believe this morning which was to go and defeat Ghost88 [488727]. He is still in my attack log. The mission no longer exists in my mission log tho.

What happened? I can't remember if I have lost the mission credits or not as I can't recall how many I had.

Tested Browsers: Firefox 44.0, Google Chrome

[image: s2.postimg.org]




aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

That mission is 'Forgotten bills' - currently it's second in your list. Mission order depends on completion time also, not just a spawn time.