Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot sell points.

Started by Turmoil [1602605] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Turmoil [1602605]

I cannot list points to sell in the points market.

I put in 100 points to sell, I then attempt to enter the sell price starting with a "6". (intending to sell for more than 67 K.)

It will not allow me to enter any more numbers and it blanks out the "6" with a "0".

thank you.
Megadeth [24557]

This seems like the issue Philistine is suggesting. I just tested this out and its because you dont have enough money on hand. It will default to whatever you are holding.

Edit: I will leave this open and confirmed as I have tested this. Someone will get to this.

Turmoil [1602605]

The problem continues. I cannot list points for sale.

I list the number of points. then it will not allow me to list a price for each point.

That is nonsense to say that I have to have money on hand before I may sell something.

This bug is not fixed.


Turmoil [1602605]

Thank you Psyc.

There is also a related issue with the Withdrawal panel in the Vault. It will not allow you to edit the Withdrawal numbers without the cursor advancing to the end of the numbers.
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

You don't need $10M on hand. You need more than the cost of 1 point. So if you want to sell 5 sets of 500 points each, priced at $70,000 per point, you need at least $70,000 on hand.

Still a pain, but you don't have to have millions on you to list points.

This was fixed once, for about a week, and then started happening again.


Marc [24377]

I'm guessing the issue has been fixed as there's been no reply - will close this. Please post back if you're still experiencing the issue.