Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Intermittent chat boxes

Started by Hawksmere [1707129] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Hawksmere [1707129]

I know we've had problems with chat boxes off and on over the years but it seems to be happening to me more frequently of late, and more than others I speak to. The chat boxes are generally not on my screen but will, at times, apparently randomly, appear when I log in. They will stay for as long as I'm logged in (if they were there to begin with) but may well be gone if I log out and back in.

Tried clearing cache. I'm using Safari on a Macbook Pro, OS El Capitan 10.11.3. Avira running, but this was happening before it was installed.

Is it someting I'm doing?

Thanks,

H.