gone
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
gone
Well the last post like this took an hour to get deleted.... Anyone want to take bets on how long this will last?
Everyone I know lives in Cloud Cuckoo Land. Any chnace I could get a passport for there?
It is a Sunday....I wouldn't know who's about today. 10am for me, so still having coffee atm.
Seems like we had a few of these this week.
Holding breath starting now :D
thats so illegal
we all ciminal, thank for ad this here lol....
1 please.
Hang on, I'll just grab a pen
Lovely. Just lovely. I think I'll take a..pass.. at this.
headed to Graveyard very soon!
Lol well we past the one hour mark