Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Will

Started by hodster [435450] on in Suggestions.

10 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

hodster [435450]

A document where if you don't log in for a period of say 100 days you can "give" your items,cash, etc to a max of 10 players.. it could be in church section and there could be a charge for creating/ altering it

The number of days can be at committees discretion. I just would like my mates to get my stuff if I pop my clogs suddenly
Melted [1874310]

Unless there was a setting for having this on or off and the default was off then this would cause issues of returning players coming back too late to save their cash and assets.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
Ceb [68232] Committee Committee

Agreed.

Although I would say that if there's already ways for multies to move money around, then the faculties being used to prevent such abuse is a problem on its own regardless of this suggestions implementation. The real issue is if it makes it EASIER for multies to move money around. I believe it does.

Although, what if I want to send people stuff when I actually die instead of when I go inactive? Maybe the will could be used for that.
Ruby [1260826]

100 days is probably too small time, maybe 365 days or 730 would be better. I don't dislike the idea. I've seen players post their "will" on their profile, I don't know if it would ever take place if they do actually go inactive.
hodster [435450]

The on off is a good idea. But if you don't make one it makes no difference. I don't think it would really help multi es even at 100 days it's no instant transfer. I was just thinking if I was to die I'd like my friends here to have my stuff. If I chose not to play any more I'd give it them befor I went inactive
hodster [435450]

You would know if you had made a will befor going inactive so you could either delete it or log on.if after given out then your friends ( if real friends) would prob return your stuff or its value.
hodster [435450]

So once again the minority spoil it for the rest if us.
I get a bit fed up of " we can't do...........as..it COULD POSSIBLY be abused by someone

No offence meant to players called someone


I'm sure safeguards could be put in like having to be over 3 yrs played to a) make a will and b) be a benificiary of a will.