Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue

Started by Nobody [237547] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 362 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
60 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Nobody [237547]

This is not a bug, but an issue. There is no dark theme for Torn, and no reply in the related thread in the suggestions section of the forum.

1. We were promised a reply when we reached 100 positive on our threads there.
2. My eyes are still hurting when visiting torn.
3. It's f***ing 2016, I'm struggling with even finding a site without a dark theme...

Mentions: Theme/color *Staff has replied!*

Nobody [237547]

I think 1 year and 6 months is plenty of time, there should be a limit to how long you expect people to spam their own threads bumping them for a reply. This is still an issue I'm having btw, should I create a new thread since you closed this one, or can you open it again?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I replied to the thread. I guess this works if there is a suggestion that has reached 100 that I haven't replied to - Bugs & Issues is the way to get my attention.
Nobody [237547]

I'm not sure if staff is going to pay attention to this thread anymore seeing as it's closed. I would suggest that staff had a thread where people could request attention to their threads, but takes too long to get a reply... [:laughing:]
Psychotica [1862952]

There are a few fixes for this actually. There are different extensions depending on which browser you use. I'm currently using Hacker Vision on Chrome, looks like this.....

http://prnt.sc/a4m9rk

There's another for Chrome called "Deluminate" but I havent tried it. I
cant remember what I used on Firefox but I liked it a lot. Can just search around on google to find one thats suitable for you.

I believe there's a dark theme for Torn on Stylish but I've never tried it so I dont know if its any good.

But also there's this script in the Guides and Tutorials section of the forums that darkens the Torn background....

http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15938221&b=0&a=0

Its set for the jail background but you can change it to any color you like. Hope that helps! :)

Mentions: [Script] Change Torn Background to be darker

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I don't really see a suitable way of re-skinning the entirety of Torn without diverting a lot of development resources. There are extensions which do what you require. For now, this seems like an update we'd make if we had nothing else of importance left on our list.