Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Clash royale

Started by paddybhoy1 [1476472] Helper on in Gaming.

26 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Stine [1982000]

isn't that how any free to play work, pay for convenience? Even Torn
There's a difference in paying for something that you can't get otherwise, and paying to speed up the process of getting something that you can get anyway just by being patient. The game only match you up with your skill level anyway, so I really don't see a problem
paddybhoy1 [1476472] Helper

Exactly I'd rather work up than just pay to be up there
At least this way I will be better at the game instead of jumping to the top with little idea how it works .
Spot on stine
Vermilion [1496041]

I just started playing it, sure if you pay you upgrade faster but so far ive been pretty well matched and all i bought was 500 gems to get a decent starter deck
1976200 [1976200]

I play Royale a lot! Im in USA so just got it the other day. Already lvl 7! Haven't been pushing for more troops so still only arena 3 and sometimes i let the lower levels win on purpose.

I'd still be happy to share tips and strategys
UV1 [1980155]

yes it is possible to get good in time but it takes ages. i played clash of clans and it took me almost 2 years to get max town hall 9 with 5 builders. i raided like more than 3 times a day when farming but still took ages. people pay hundreds of dollars to instantly max out their townhall in like 1 day. Where's the fun in that?
Uplinked [1980883]

I went into the game thinking I'd absolutely hate it, but being a fan of Supercell and the rest of their games, I gave it a shot and I'm glad I did. The game is really fun.
AlvaroMorata [818413]

Yes I play this I'm not upgrading anything yet so I'm lvl 1, only manage 700 trophies so far trying to get to arena 3, it's all just for laughs
AlvaroMorata [818413]

I don't think it's much of pay to win because u can play happily and casually without paying but I don't know at higher trophies and it always depend on ur playstyle
For me trophies don't matter(if u take that as winning)