Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Almost a Newbie...

Started by MajorRage [1857406] on in Fun & Games.

0 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
MajorRage [1857406]

Hi everyone, fantastic game here! I used to play some old school text based games (I wont name for advertising reasons obviously!) but they still exist and are nowhere as advanced as this little beauty! I registered a while ago and now seem to have the hook...damn it!

I am 29 and from the UK, my job role "Technical Director" for a large company in the north of the UK. (Main skill set, web development) - One of my main questions, and I guess this is directed at the staff here, what limits do I have if I wanted to create a 3rd party competition for this game?

I hope to get to know a few of you in the near future...

MajorRage aka "Pete"