Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free points?

Started by Glimph [1950707] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Glimph [1950707]

Hello,
Just a few minutes ago, I suddenly found out that I had 50 extra points. Before that I had 31, but for no apparent reason it turned into 81 without getting any events.. Is there any reason for this? Should I just be quiet and appreciate the windfall?
Glimph [1950707]

Could it be linked to my having helped out with an article? I just realised that might be it but I didn't know it could earn me points..