Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New thread

Started by Blackjack-x [981452] on in Fun & Games.

4 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Blackjack-x [981452]

Made a new forum after loggin into the game from years of quitting
I see i still have some stuff left like items and company

Post below how items company or money could help you
and why i should choose you

i will hopefully check this again soon
CrazedOne [1915023]

Whatever you felt like mustering up I'd split with my friends on here.. More so with the newer players as they have a harder time with the happy jumping costs and pi rentals. I had some help with that and be nice to pay it forward more.. Whatever I kept for myself, I'd use to train with to boost my stats some
-Aero- [1966363]

Any help in this game is always appreciated. :)

Depending on the items I'd either use them to sell in my bazaar or pass along to friends on here if they are items they could make use of. Any cash obtained directly or through sale of items would be added to the savings I'm trying to build up at the moment.
dccrew3 [1850794]

I, just like you, have just come back from a long period of being away from the game. I would love to be able to help out less experienced players - without some kindness torn would be nothing. Thanks for doing the giveaway.
styfox [1370692]

Companies are now interviewing more and more candidates so that they can select the best for my faction and friends, so let them know what makes you unique and the value you can bring to the position. This is your chance to showcase your best reasons for them to bring more pro activity to me . Be prepared for this moment & look carefully at where you should focus your attention to my follow member.