In the beginning of torn, there were 3 major factions; SUN, 39th street killers, and (at the time I believed) BH. What ever happened to BH?
Faction BH
Started by Vischky [6738] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
In the beginning of torn, there were 3 major factions; SUN, 39th street killers, and (at the time I believed) BH. What ever happened to BH?
I was part of BH (Bounty Hunters). Not sure what happened though, been so long.
I don't remember BH... must have been before my time. I remember chaining with InQuest tho. :p
BH was one of the power factions lead by Thuglife. essentially the faction broke down, was attempted to be reformed a few times with no sugcess as Thug became less active. SUN was a power house also until they seperated into two factions which was SUN and CORE. CORE held the top spot for a while before falling into the abiss to. 39th are the only remaining original power faction and still hold a good position to this day.
I cant remember the name of the faction but i know GermanMerc ran a sugcessful faction back then also that was on top for a while then after the leader was put in fed it kinda fell off the Faction list.
Saying that if you go fully back to before factions were consumed it used to be putting a set of letters after your name that made you belong to a group :)
Thuglife was a G