Just a suggestion it would be really helpful if you could make a way for someone to access a vault on a different property while they are living in another property. For example my tc hubby owns an island and I moved in. I own a palace and have my money stored in MY vault there but to access the money I keep having to move in/out of each property. It would be much easier if there was a way to access my vault without having to move out of the private island and back into my palace and then back into the palace again.
Property vault access
Started by KillaBodyHottie [722606] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
Just a suggestion it would be really helpful if you could make a way for someone to access a vault on a different property while they are living in another property. For example my tc hubby owns an island and I moved in. I own a palace and have my money stored in MY vault there but to access the money I keep having to move in/out of each property. It would be much easier if there was a way to access my vault without having to move out of the private island and back into my palace and then back into the palace again.
While it may be a little possible to cheat the system by storing money safely away in other vaults, the whole system of having to move in to use the vault or upgrade the property really needs to change. There's no reason why I could not do that anyway without moving back in.