DeadPool
Started by DeathSentence [1980701] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
..... ?
Couldnt figure out how to post the lame graphic lol I am new
use the A button, and click insert/edit image...place code in the ''source'' bar and save changes
Thanks lol
Deadpool! Great movie. I laughed a lot.
:D
like mine better.
I think yours is pretty shitty.
you're such a charmer. you could really bring out the best in me.
terrible, theres nothing worth giving cnc to do youve added an effect to a deadpool render
congrats on pointing out the obvious. lol I made that in 2 seconds simply because someone else made this http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=23&t=15964915&b=0&a=0
I don't even know