i am on an iPad. My icon settings are set for top left and anchored. Yesterday they all disappeared. Last week this happened and deleting browsing data fixed it but that's a pain and shouldn't have to be done weekly... I can go to settings/icon n settings and they all show back up until I change pages.
Full icon set missing
Started by TexasRoadDog [936483] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
i am on an iPad. My icon settings are set for top left and anchored. Yesterday they all disappeared. Last week this happened and deleting browsing data fixed it but that's a pain and shouldn't have to be done weekly... I can go to settings/icon n settings and they all show back up until I change pages.
Did you refresh icon settings? Try that and see if it happens again.
I did several times however, when I navigate away from that page they would disappear again. The problem seems to have gone away though because the icons have been back for several days now.
Ok thats good. If it happens again, file a report. I am going to close this now.