When birthday presents I guessed reached over circulation, they were no longer appearing as an item to be bid on, despite the fact they were "up for auction". Basically there, but not visible.
This occurred less than 24 hours after I placed my items up for auction. I had 2 xanax in them. Basically as a new game of sorts. Might have been fun, if the items were acting doing what they were processed to do.
I'd like a credit of 2 xanax to my account.
Also, out of curiosity, since the notebook feature of being a subscriber/donator is just now going live. Are the daily point "sweeps" actually a reality or a tbd?
Notebook isn't "just now going live" it's been around for at least the last 8 years, they're just re-doing it.
https://www.torn.com/notebook.php
I'd like to also add my birthday presents all over the value of $1 were sold due to this flaw and although I cannot remember the items found into two of the I can say I'd a Yasukuni Sword in one!
If it's likely to happen would love either equivalent item reimbursement or equivalent item (bazaar value) monetary recompense.
the presents were not returned to you?
Looks like it was hiding items after they went above the set circulation. This is now changed so that items can be listed if they are under the maximum circulation, but remain on the auction house if they increase after the time of listing. Thanks.
So do we get our stuff back? Not sweating the bottle of beer. But would appreciate my 2 xanax.