How do I sell a property I own?
Selling Property
Started by ThePadre [1435039] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
How do I sell a property I own?
I recommend going through the estate agent in the city for the free city visit (or by clicking my properties on the side tab if you want to go directly there) then picking the sell option on the property you don't want. You can either it sell it back to the game for a fixed amount or try to sell it to another player at that point.
You have to have paid your upkeep fees and you can't be living in the property if you want to list it.