Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

double xanax

Started by Mat-Senpai [952164] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 158 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mat-Senpai [952164]

Logged in this morning, took a xanax and 504'd - logged back in took a xanax and trained. At this point i got 2 events, checked them and it seems i've O/D'd and yet I haven't?

[image: i.gyazo.com]

I mean i'm not complaining, worked in my favour but best to reported it I guess.
ReyDuvall [1526820]

That happened to me once. If it helps any I OD'd on the next one, and you might, too.

Which was kinda cool because I have saved events of 2 ODs closer together than it should be possible.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

just took my second xanax since and no O/D - guess it was just a rng chance to trigger, it did but then undid itself, guess i have the same odds but just haven't triggered since