I have recently logged in after an absence and checked mails and had got 11 mails from my SYM block but have 0 Drug Packs in my items list
Missing Stock Benefits
Started by CarbonMonoxide [486025] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I have recently logged in after an absence and checked mails and had got 11 mails from my SYM block but have 0 Drug Packs in my items list
screen shot of your items list please and when were the mails dated? you sent a bunch off to Jamie in December
Can I get a screen shot of one of those actual mails?
You haven't used the items (packs)?
update?
No response. Closing.