In torn I got banned from chat.I wanted a new house and only had 100m.So i went to the casino and decided to play blackjack.I bet 100m.First Ihad an ace and 9. I then hit then I got 1.I was so hapy.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
In torn I got banned from chat.I wanted a new house and only had 100m.So i went to the casino and decided to play blackjack.I bet 100m.First Ihad an ace and 9. I then hit then I got 1.I was so hapy.
Not really sure why you'd use the gambling forum to complain about a chat ban...
graved.