Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LF WORK

Started by Majinga [1808453] on in Graphics.

10 replies · 107 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Majinga [1808453]

I am just starting to do graphics on torn, very experienced in making awesome banners and artwork.

First 3 posts below this I will do free of charge, after that I will be asking for commission!

I would like to do some forum sigs for people

So let me know the theme , what it needs on it and the dimensions :) <3 x
Hybrid- [1286499]

"I am just starting to do graphics on torn, very experienced in making awesome banners and artwork"

Can't tell if trolling or serious. It's free nonetheless, thanks! You should definitely look up some tutorials or guides or something, it can help you improve so you make even better stuff :)
Majinga [1808453]

never done a torn sig made plenty of other GFX. If it needs more flair let me know. What else could you imagine on it, I went for a simple pixely kind of style.