I'm trying to get a merit, which involves helping duke out (Introduction: Duke). Already, I finished 4 missions for Duke. But, apparently, there's 10. So, how do I unlock the rest of the missions, or do I just repeat the previous missions?
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I'm trying to get a merit, which involves helping duke out (Introduction: Duke). Already, I finished 4 missions for Duke. But, apparently, there's 10. So, how do I unlock the rest of the missions, or do I just repeat the previous missions?
You'll get a new mission each day - they're available from midnight torn city time.