Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Skill Level

Started by Dannychan [1945256] on in Racing.

3 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

With higher skill, you get faster track times. There is still a fair amount of randomness, so a driver with lower skill can sometimes still beat someone with higher skill, but higher driver skill will help your odds.

I do a lot of 100 lap races (mostly on Docks) to help raise driver skill.


Baldr [1847600] Reporter

Like I said, there is still a fair amount of randomness. I've beaten people with over double my skill, and I've lost to people with less than half my skill. In any individual race, unless it's a very extreme difference, anyone can win. Maybe even if there *is* an extreme difference.

But the skill level does help. If two people run a bunch of races with matching cars and same upgrades, and one has signifigantly higher skill than the other, then the higher skill guy will probably win more races. But he probably won't win them all, due to the random factor.