I went all in against 3 other players I had 835 million in and 2 of the players had me covered with one other playing for 200 mill this means I should have won 2.7 billion but instead I only got 1.3 billion returned to me.
Poker problem missing money
Started by SparkySpin1967 [1972579] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I went all in against 3 other players I had 835 million in and 2 of the players had me covered with one other playing for 200 mill this means I should have won 2.7 billion but instead I only got 1.3 billion returned to me.
We need a table id and rough time please.
The table id is 138703 and the hand took place between 18:15 and 18:45
The table id is 138703 and the hand took place between 18:15 and 18:45
Thanks, passing on to be checked.
OMG, fix this poker bugs, seen too many today.
Thanks for passing it on, do you know how much longer it may be before this is resolved?
I couldnt say it has to be confirmed by an admin, then you'll be paid out once theyve confirmed there was a mistake
Fixed.