Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fireworks mission

Started by allezlerouge [278805] on in Missions.

5 replies · 231 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Chedburntest1 [1785649] ×1

allezlerouge [278805]

I have got this one yesterday, use 2000 rounds of ammunition - currently at only 343/2000

I'm having trouble finding a gun to use that does multiple rounds, best I have located in my inventory so far is minigun, but only getting around 15-18 rounds fired per shot.

Can anyone suggest a different gun with a higher firing rate to try? Thanks in advance for any advice.
Philistine [475622]

I'd really recommend getting and accepting a couple other missions that require you to attack people, or if you are in a faction wait until it goes to war, before you do this mission. This is what I do, and it works out well for me.

That way you can get the most use out of the energy expenditure this mission will require. If you can't do that, or you don't want to wait, only then would I recommend going to Chedburntest.

There is no gun better suited for this mission than the minigun.
Borneo [2017371]

I've seen this suggestion in other places but whenever I attack him I just instantly kill him, is it because I'm level 12 and he's only level 8?