Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Renting Property Issue

Started by Perpetrator [1836557] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Perpetrator [1836557]

I tried to rent a Private Island and the first and only time I clicked =rent property= it told me that the property has already been rented. So I said, "ok someone beat me to it, I'll rent the next one." So I clicked on a different one to rent, clicked =rent property= and it said you have rented this property.

Then I click on "Home" then I click my housing picture and it turns out I have rented both Private Islands. I was informed by a staff member that because I CAN rent more than one property that it isn't a bug and nothing can be done to reimburse me. But how is it not a bug if the first time I clicked rent, it tells me that it has been rented already?? Then come to find out I rented it without my own knowledge.

I paid real life money to buy donator packs to sell just to get a private island. And now I have almost ran out of my hard earned money unintentionally. It seems to me like it is a bug and I expect to get some kind of reimbursement because it was not my fault that the game messed up, I work hard for my money and I would find it highly unprofessional to ignore this issue or tell me I'm just out of luck because of a bug. Please look into this and let me know. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Thank you,
Steve




flufffy [494285]

Could be a client end double click issue, sometimes people have addons that cause double clicks with only a single physical click. Do you find this happening elsewhere? Like at the gym or when doing crimes? The symptoms would be energy or nerve drops faster than you'd expect.