if you had to choose between eating tacos every day or being skinny for the rest of your life, would you choose hard or soft tacos?
Tacos!
Started by BushidoDM [1956099] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
if you had to choose between eating tacos every day or being skinny for the rest of your life, would you choose hard or soft tacos?
Um, moved to General Non-Related
Uh.. i've never had a Taco.
sorry man.
How hairy are these tacos?
soft tacos for sure!!!
the hard ones break on the first few bites and then you have to get a spoon and just eat it as if it's just a sauce..blargh!!
pink tacos
I could go for "tacos" every few days but I don't think I'm up for eating "tacos" everyday. Also what are hard tacos and soft tacos code for?
A soft taco isn't a taco, it's a wrap. Either way, I chose skinny.
Thats a bit like saying 'If you could be tall or short....what colour would your car be?'
i have to choose??