Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug

Started by Toni [420210] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

t0ffa [692719] ×1

Toni [420210]

This is my mission for today:


Hammer Time Very hard
You notice all that construction stuff down the street? They're fixing up that building into something, I don't know what. But here's what I do know. There's somebody in management on that project who borrowed a ton from me a while back. And it's still borrowed, and I want it back. He doesn't answer when I call, and I don't know where to lay hands on him.

So that's your job: find out where he is and impress upon him how important it is I get my money back. Impress it on him with a hammer--no other weapons. And be sure to leave a nice lump he can show to his friends.
  • Defeat t0ffa using only a hammer.
Well I've defeated him using only a hammer but the mission does not complete:

http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e83643e1836c2c885a9aaa2795a7c8ca

That was a 2nd attack I did on him and in the first one I kicked him as I was running out of life...but the first attack doesn't matter does it?

So why is my mission not completed?


Mentions: t0ffa [692719]