Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Xanaxs

Started by Mingalar- [1825852] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Mingalar- [1825852]

HI! Yesterday I bought about 16 to 18 xanaxs. I sold three of them yesterady, but today when i go to my items to use it, it was missing. I need help..
Megadeth [24557]

Are you saying you are missing all of the Xanaxs in your items list? How many did you have previously? How many did you buy (exact amount)?