Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company Bug

Started by Porny [604593] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Porny [604593]

27/03/20166:01:57 PMSunday report: We had a total of 0 customers and made a gross income of $0.
How is this even possible, i had all positions covered, and instead of me selling anything it seems to have just made stock? Could someone look into this please as its severly damaged my popularity and cost me a star?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I don't believe there's any issue here. You've previously had 2 customers, and 1 customer, so having 0 customers isn't inconceivable.

The stock has been made, just not sold so I don't believe you've really lost out on that much, just recruit a few more sales people to sell the extra stock?
Porny [604593]

I have 4 sales people and advertising, how can i sell nothing? I've asked about and no one else has ever heard of this happening before. Its not happened in all the time ive owned it up until now.