Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing husband vs Property

Started by motorider [204717] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

motorider [204717]

Hello.
I'm "married" to other user and he's missing for 3049 days.
I cannot contact him so I'm stuck with a non playing player and have a huge upkeep to pay.
I've payed half of property so I would like to be refunded for this value, at least.
What can I do?

Thanks in advance
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Just divorce your spouse and find someone new, there is absolutely no point in sticking around with someone that hasn't been around for so long, and you have all the marriage merits anyway..

You'd get much more benefits from marrying someone who's active.
thestud [1654931]

No.

Sharing of vault by owner is a recent feature & your spouse has been inactive since much before that.
Properties can be upgraded only by owner.