Hello. My issue is regarding rank. I was under the impression that 10k crimes was a rank trigger. It has been a couple days now since I have hit the mark and I have yet to receive my rank increase. Is this a big, or is it intentional? Thank you for your anticipated response.
Missing Rank?
Started by gamer1 [81557] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
Hello. My issue is regarding rank. I was under the impression that 10k crimes was a rank trigger. It has been a couple days now since I have hit the mark and I have yet to receive my rank increase. Is this a big, or is it intentional? Thank you for your anticipated response.
Networth rank triggers were changed. This means you actually -with the new system- had a lesser rank. the system can't downgrade your rank, so you kept the one you had. But since you dropped and now just got back up to where you should be, no ranks were triggered. No bug, it's how it is, you just caught up the right rank now. Try aiming for other rank triggers to increase it.
Okay, thank you